To be eligible for Member status, you must have:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- An interest in or commitment to the profession of healthcare management
Apply Onlinejoin ache today
You may also download an application*.
ACHE dues structure:
ACHE full membership dues are $345 annually. We provide a graduated dues structure to ease the transition for those in the early stages of their membership.
- $160 annual dues for each year for years one and two of membership, or prorated the first year, based on the month you join
- $265 annual dues for your third, fourth, and fifth year of membership
- $345 annual dues for your sixth year of membership
- $345 annual dues for Fellow status, regardless of membership tenure (learn more about becoming an ACHE Fellow)
Note: Your first year's dues will be prorated depending on the month you join:
|Amount Due||$160.00||$146.67||$133.33||$120.00||$106.67||$93.33||$80.00||$66.67||$160.00 (Covers next year's dues in full.)|
As an ACHE Member, you can benefit from ACHE's unique array of programs and activities, unmatched by any other association, including:
- Earn the distinction of board certification by earning your FACHE credential
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to ACHE's top-notch publications, including Healthcare Executive magazine AND your choice of either the Journal of Healthcare Management or Frontiers of Health Services Management. Additionally, members receive digital access to all three publications.
- Unlock access to exclusive, members-only content, such as the CareerEDGE® career planning and management tool
- Meet other ACHE members through the online Member Directory
- Participate in ACHE activities through local chapters. You are automatically a chapter member when you join ACHE
- Exclusive career resources such as ACHE's online Job Center
- Earn rewards through ACHE's Leader-to-Leader Rewards Program for encouraging new Members to join or existing Members to earn the FACHE credential. This program does not apply to recruitment of Student Associates
- Reduced fees for ACHE's continuing education programs
- Cutting-edge research studies
- Automatic savings on books published by Health Administration Press
- A comprehensive Web site that includes member-only services and online education
*If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download.