ACHE Directory of Services
ACHE Staff Directory
ACHE’s dedicated workforce, committed to supporting ACHE’s strategic mission and vision, while meeting the needs of the membership base.
We are collaborators.Through our strategic alliances, we help expand opportunities for diverse executives in healthcare. We connect people to people and people to ideas, to drive programming that is relevant, current and aimed at enriching and developing the very foundations of our profession.
"Caring is at the core of what we do. Ensuring the delivery of safe, high quality care. Expanding opportunities for diverse executives in healthcare. Developing physician leaders. Enhancing the value of the FACHE credential. And increasing collaboration and strategic alliances."
Taking an organization’s mission from the strategic plan to the field requires a team of resolute individuals. Individuals who possess the vision needed to see the mission through on a daily basis - and also the foresight to recognize aligned and collaborative opportunities to further the goal.
Within ACHE are such individuals. Though only 106 employees, our leadership and team are as dedicated to improving health as our members. While some might think a team of this size is hardly what’s needed to fulfill carrying out the breath of the ACHE mission, quite the opposite is true. The varied expertise possessed by this core team is what allows ACHE to remain flexible in its planning and process execution. The team works cross-functionally with our elected leaders, partners, chapters and members to create and deliver valuable product offerings. For example, our Leading for a Culture of Safety: A Blueprint for Success came out of a joint initiative between ACHE and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement/National Patient Safety Foundation Lucian Leape Institute (IHI/NPSF LLI) to help healthcare leaders lead for safety by creating and sustaining a culture of safety.
In addition, this valuable team delivers the tools, thought-leadership and services needed to help over 48,000 members develop and advance their careers and the healthcare management profession. In the past year, this included:
- Guiding 685 professionals in earning the prestigious FACHE (Fellow) credential, growing the FACHE community to nearly 9,200 Fellows
- Organizing 200 education and networking programs with 60+ faculty (including the Congress on Healthcare Leadership) which served in total, 10,700 participants
- Supporting 78 ACHE Chapters to host 1,300 events with 97,000 attendees
- Publishing timely, trending content in the form of podcasts, blog posts and print magazines, The Journal of Healthcare Management (6x/yr) and Frontiers of Health Services Management (4x/yr)
- Producing and selling over 60,000 copies of books related to healthcare leadership
It is through this team - and the way in which they truly embody the spirit of collaboration - that we are able to move our mission forward, and bring members, hospital and healthcare organizations what they need to improve health for their patients and their communities.