To be eligible for Student Associate status, you must:
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time in an undergraduate or graduate program in health services administration or related administrative field that leads to a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Be enrolled in a healthcare management program where the program or college holds at least a regional accreditation.
- Expect to graduate more than 60 days from the date of application.
Note: Student associate status is limited to five years. Student Associate tenure does not count toward the tenure requirement to become a Fellow of ACHE (FACHE).
Apply Onlinejoin ACHE today
You may also download an application*.
Along with your application, provide ACHE with one (1) official school document from the following list:
- Class Schedule
- Official or Unofficial Transcripts
- Enrollment Verification from Registrar
- Enrollment Verification from the National Student Clearinghouse
If you are currently a Fellow of ACHE (FACHE) and are changing your status to Student Associate, you will no longer be able to use your credential.
- $75 annually
Note: Your dues will be prorated depending on the date you join:
|Amount Due||$75||$37.50||$75 (Covers next year's dues in full.)|
If you are currently a Member or Fellow, you will not be able to complete the application online. Please download a PDF version (PDF )of the application instead and fax it to (312) 424-9405.
"ACHE student membership has been a valuable investment in preparing me for a professional career. ACHE's focus on continuing education,networking and mentoring has provided me with invaluable guidance and direction from ACHE members. My student membership has given me the tools I need as I work to become a successful and committed leader."