Emotional Intelligence Assessment Online
Career experts agree that emotional intelligence is a better predictor of career success than IQ. But many healthcare executives do not have a clear idea of how their emotional intelligence measures up. With the Emotional Intelligence Assessment, you can measure your emotional intelligence quotient (EQ) and use the results to build stronger relationships, enhance self-awareness and achieve greater work/life balance. Interpretive comments will explain your scores and suggest strategies for improvement. You will also receive a resource book to help you plan ways to develop your emotional intelligence and improve your EQ scores.
Cost: Members $150.00, Nonmembers $175.00
- Register for the New York Cluster, August 3, 2015 or August 5, 2015
- Register for the Scottsdale Cluster, May 18, 2015 or May 20, 2015
- Register for the 2015 Congress on Healthcare Leadership, March 16, 2015
- Register online for the self-directed option.
- If you have any questions about this product, please contact ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400.