Improving Hospital-Physician Relations: A Journey From Autonomy to Partnership
Develop and implement strategies to build trust and create sustainable partnerships with your medical staff during times of change.
- Improve communications with physicians and successfully invest in physician leadership development
- Examine why physician culture presents barriers to collaboration and learn how to overcome those barriers
- Appreciate how the training of physicians influences their decision making and creates a source of limiting beliefs
- To effectively communicate with physicians and how to make them “an offer they cannot refuse”
- Appreciate the complexities involved in identifying and training physician leaders and explore approaches that effectively invest in physician leadership development
- Understand why managing relationships is the key to sustainable partnerships
- Tom Atchison, EdD, President, Atchison Consulting, LLC
- Brian Silverstein, MD, Director, The Chartis Group
All Choice seminars can be offered as virtual face-to-face programs or live in-person programs.
For more information about this seminar and Choice programs, contact Martijn van Oort, director, business development, at (312) 288-1872 or firstname.lastname@example.org.