Leading for Success: Creating a Committed Workforce
Deeply motivated staff transcend mere compliance and work harder and more effectively when there is a strong, positive and emotional connection with their leader. To influence this relationship, healthcare leaders must change their beliefs about how best to promote behavioral change. Future success is dependent on managing the relationships between interdependent parts, not on maximizing the performance of individual parts. This forward-looking seminar will address the key elements of change management and employee engagement.
- Discover why sustainable excellence rests on the adaptability of the workforce
- Remedy the gap between leadership behavior and organizational performance
- Employ the essential elements for leading transformational change—vision, dialogue and measurement
- Understand why autocratic structures fail to outperform horizontally structured organizations
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, senior executives, department heads and clinical leaders.
- Michael E. Frisina, PhD, CEO, The Frisina Group
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
All Choice seminars can be offered as virtual face-to-face programs or live in-person programs.
For more information about this seminar and Choice programs, contact Martijn van Oort, director, business development, at (312) 288-1872 or email@example.com.