Redesign and Operationalize Your Medical Staff for Health Reform
The traditionally organized medical staff, with rotating voluntary leaders and economic and political tensions, no longer serves the best interests of healthcare organizations. What is needed is a contemporary medical staff model that can work effectively with executive leaders at all levels of the organization to facilitate innovation and transformational change.
- Understand the evolution of the organized medical staff from a divisive group to a fully integrated model, highlighting the case for a comprehensive redesign
- Maximize the key functions of the organized medical staff to increase focus on collaboration, continual improvement and aligned goals
- Discover how top-performing healthcare organizations work with medical staff in new and innovative ways to optimize quality and service and significantly reduce operating costs
- Examine the new world of dual accountabilities and how it can be effectively managed
- Recognize the potential pitfalls when orchestrating an extensive organizational medical staff redesign
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, COOs, CMOs and other senior-level executives, board leaders, physician and nursing leaders (formal and informal) and medical staff service professionals (MSSP).
- Jonathan Burroughs, MD, FACHE, President & CEO, The Burroughs Healthcare Consulting Network, Inc
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
All Choice seminars can be offered as virtual face-to-face programs or live in-person programs.
For more information about this seminar and Choice programs, contact Martijn van Oort, director, business development, at (312) 288-1872 or email@example.com.