From radically changing demographics to rapidly emerging new technologies, new trends are impacting healthcare today; tomorrow, it will look and feel very differently. Anticipate and understand the trends and innovations shaping the future of healthcare delivery and administration.
- Identify challenges and opportunities surrounding emerging trends such as big data, 3-D printing, wearable technology, accountable care, bundled payments, medical homes, population health management, robotics, mobile health, social networking and smartphones
- Expand your role to address changes in delivery systems, hospital administration, healthcare workforce, technology and the healthcare consumer movement
- Gain a deeper understanding of emerging trends to prepare for challenges you’ll likely face in the near future
- Learn how to manage new trends in health care
- Strengthen your ability to distinguish between fads and important trends
- Analyze national surveys and data that suggest emerging trends
Join other senior executives as seminar leader John F. Sena, PhD, professor, The Ohio State University, provides specific methods and tools to help you identify and manage the future healthcare environment.
Previously titled "Emerging Trends in American Healthcare: New Leadership for New Challenges."
Who Should Attend
Senior-level executives who are accountable for organizational and clinical outcomes, including CEOs, COOs, CFOs, physician and nurse leaders, and those leading strategic planning initiatives.