Wasteful activities in healthcare can consume as much as 30-40 percent of an organization’s revenue. This is not sustainable, especially in an environment of health reform and reduced reimbursement. Healthcare executives need tools and techniques to assist in the identification and eradication of waste in their organizations without sacrificing quality. Through interactive exercises and case studies, you will be fully immersed in the waste reduction concepts presented, gaining knowledge and tools that can be directly applied. You will also examine the necessary groundwork to create an environment where Lean and Six Sigma management techniques will succeed.
- Understand the methods and techniques employed to support waste reduction initiatives in healthcare.
- Apply tools to frame and maximize the waste reduction opportunity in your organization.
- Examine the business case, return on investment and relative contribution of waste reduction efforts.
- Recognize the role of senior leaders in sponsoring waste reduction and related performance improvement initiatives.
Ian R. Lazarus, FACHE and
Wendy Novicoff, PhD
Seminar leaders Ian R. Lazarus, FACHE, managing partner, Creative Healthcare, and Wendy M. Novicoff, PhD, associate professor of Public Sciences and Orthopaedic Surgery in the University of Virginia School of Medicine, will help prepare you to immediately sponsor a waste reduction campaign that will deliver a significant and measurable ROI.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, CNOs, COOs and department heads of large, complex multidisciplinary departments.