Healthcare Leadership Implications in an Era of Transformation
A Comprehensive Program for Experienced COOs
One of the most challenging roles in healthcare is chief operation officer — guiding cost-effective operations while balancing competing interests and dealing with constrained resources is the standard. Now, with the realities of healthcare reform, you face new, complex operational issues requiring strong strategic leadership.
Our COO Seminar faculty, with Baldrige Award-winning expertise, provide the practical strategies you need to improve quality and patient safety, physician engagement, service lines and increase financial growth.
Join your fellow COO colleagues and discover:
- Why a hospital Chief Operating Officer may have one of the most complex jobs in healthcare
- How the new health reform legislation will change How your organization conducts business
- How to use Baldrige Criteria to drive organization-wide process improvement
- Successful physician integration strategies
- Patient Safety and the journey to becoming a High Reliability Organization
- Approaches to employee engagement