This book explores the patient’s perception of care to identify the drivers and implications of patient satisfaction. Since the first edition of this book was published, national discussions of patient satisfaction have heated up. This edition will help you respond to growing concerns.
Benefit from the author’s 20+ years of experience in measuring and managing patient satisfaction. Whether your goals include improving the quality of care, enhancing staff retention, increasing profit margins, recruiting physicians, or attracting customers, patient satisfaction is one of the most powerful tools for success.
The second edition offers significant new material, including:
- enhanced material on staff buy-in to patient satisfaction initiatives
- a new chapter that provides 50 simple and innovative improvement ideas
- additional material on staff and physician satisfaction
- a new chapter on managing diverse patients and staff
- new insight on complaint management and scripting
Instructor Resources: Discussion questions and chapter overviews. To see a sample, click the link in the right-hand navigation bar.