Familiarize yourself with the process of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), a valuable approach for healthcare leaders to manage disagreement and provide a cost effective alternative to litigation.
- Resolve situations where informal conflict management have proven insufficient or ineffective, and build long-lasting cohesion within your team
- Learn to implement ADR as an alternative to litigation or other conflict management techniques
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Interpret the new Joint Commission standard and how it applies to specific conflict scenarios
- Establish unity among disparate factions within your organization
Lisa D. Vandecaveye, JD, FACHE and
G. Thomas Sullivan, JD
Join experts Lisa D. Vandecaveye, JD, FACHE, corporate vice president, legal affairs, Botsford Healthcare, and G. Thomas Sullivan, JD, partner, Cabaniss, Johnston, Gardner, Dumas & O’Neal, to learn how and when to effectively apply three dispute management methods: conflict resolution, arbitration and mediation.
This seminar was formerly titled "Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Most Effective Use of Legal Services."
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, COOs, Senior level VPs, Risk Managers, Human Resource Professionals