Managing Change: Thriving in the 21st Century
Learn to anticipate and respond to a wide variety of new challenges
Understand how to maintain a competitive edge in today's healthcare environment and become a more effective manager of change, whether on an individual, departmental or organizational level.
- Apply a model for efficiently and effectively planning, managing and implementing change.
- Overcome individual and organizational resistance to change.
- Achieve buy-in from employees to support change.
- Think more imaginatively when planning for change.
John F. Sena, PhD
Draw upon the expertise of seminar leader John F. Sena, PhD, professor, The Ohio State University, as you learn how to plan for change and make it happen.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,325
Who Should Attend
Senior- and midlevel executives, including CEOs, physician leaders and department heads.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic