Regain control of the misunderstandings that can destroy the cohesiveness of a leadership team. Whether the issue is organizational effectiveness, patient safety or sub-standard performance, you will learn the behaviors that correct broken promises and unmet expectations.
- Practice essential skills to master face-to-face confrontations, hold superiors and subordinates accountable and motivate productive behavior .
- Learn to identify and then manage the conflicts that impede goal achievements and quality patient outcomes.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- To hold anyone accountable—no matter
their role, rank or temperament.
- To maintain good relations while still managing
tough situations by staying focused
on the real issues.
- How to achieve your goals without micromanaging
- To address artfully and then manage the
conflicts and disputes that impede goal
achievement and quality patient outcomes.
Ronald McMillan and
Stacy D. Nelson, EdD
Learn to conduct crucial conversations and confrontations as seminar leader Stacy D. Nelson, EdD, senior master trainer and consultant, VitalSmarts, and Ronald McMillan, co-founder, VitalSmarts, shows how to maintain good relations while managing these tough organizational situations.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
Healthcare leaders whose organizations would benefit by being able to more successfully address and properly manage interpersonal conflict.