Improving Hospital-Physician Relations: A Journey From Autonomy to Partnership
Engage physicians in support of organizational goals
Develop and implement strategies to build trust and create sustainable partnerships with your medical staff during times of change.
- Improve communications with physicians and successfully invest in physician leadership development
- Examine why physician culture presents barriers to collaboration and learn how to overcome those barriers
- Appreciate how the training of physicians influences their decision making and creates a source of limiting beliefs
- To effectively communicate with physicians and how to make them “an offer they cannot refuse”
- Appreciate the complexities involved in identifying and training physician leaders and explore approaches that effectively invest in physician leadership development
- Understand why managing relationships is the key to sustainable partnerships
Joseph S. Bujak, MD, FACP and
Michael E. Frisina, PhD
Seminar leader Joseph S. Bujak, MD, FACP, speaker, facilitator and consultant, provides solutions to the frustration and disillusionment that often accompany attempts to engage physicians in partnerships.
This seminar was formerly titled "Understanding and Influencing Physician Behavior: The Strategic Imperative."
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
CEOs, board members, physician leaders and other senior executives.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic