Develop and implement strategies to build trust and create sustainable partnerships with your medical staff during times of change.
- Improve communications with physicians and successfully invest in physician leadership development
- Examine why physician culture presents barriers to collaboration and learn how to overcome those barriers
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Appreciate how the training of physicians influences their decision making and creates a source of limiting beliefs
- To effectively communicate with physicians and how to make them “an offer they cannot refuse”
- Appreciate the complexities involved in identifying and training physician leaders and explore approaches that effectively invest in physician leadership development
- Understand why managing relationships is the key to sustainable partnerships
Joseph S. Bujak, MD, FACP
Seminar leader Joseph S. Bujak, MD, FACP, founder, Bujack and Associates, provides solutions to the frustration and disillusionment that often accompany attempts to engage physicians in partnerships.
This seminar was formerly titled "Understanding and Influencing Physician Behavior: The Strategic Imperative."
CEOs, board members, physician leaders and other senior executives.