Population Health: The Road to Transformation
As healthcare reimbursement shifts from volume to value, organizations must focus on providing patient-centered, quality care across the population to remain viable. This new online seminar will examine components of the Affordable Care Act, addressing population health with emphasis on data collection strategies and processes. Gain both a conceptual and operational understanding of population health and its potential to transform healthcare. Over the course of six weeks, you will develop a roadmap for population health in your organization.
- Understand how social determinants influence population health status.
- Differentiate population health from community health and public health.
- Identify the relationship between population health and health disparities.
- Apply strategies to gather population health data and facilitate management, leadership and collaboration in the area of population health.
James N. Burdine, DrPH
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $530
Who Should Attend
C-suite and other healthcare executives.
View additional seminars by topic