The future direction of healthcare hinges on a more unified, coordinated delivery system that provides appropriate patient care in the appropriate situation. Some health systems and physicians are making the journey to becoming accountable for the care provided to patients and populations. This seminar looks at the current clinical, legal, regulatory and policy issues of providing accountable care. Through interactive sessions and case studies, discover the building blocks and strategies critical to transforming the patient care experience. Based on the successful projects and innovations of systems around the country, this program will help you gain comfort with the changes and reforms ahead.
- Identify business opportunities and challenges evolving from the advent of accountable care models.
- Gain insight into the current environment regarding accountable care concepts, trends and results.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Strengthen the case for the strategic imperative for accountable care.
- Explore the emerging financial, operational and strategic requirements and considerations for accountable care.
- Translate and adapt successful innovations from other healthcare organizations to your own organization.
- Prepare for and begin the cultural and transformative changes necessary to support the new healthcare model.
Bob Edmondson and
Shari J. Welch, MD, FACHE, FACEP
Gain insight into the current environment regarding accountable care concepts, trends and results from seminar leaders Bob Edmondson, managing partner, Azul Health Group, and Shari J. Welch, MD, FACHE, FACEP, research fellow, Intermountain Institute for Health Care Delivery Research.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
While designed for CEOs, COOs, CMOs and senior-level executives, this program will contain practical approaches, budgets and processes that most healthcare leaders can employ.