May 15–16, 2014, Napa
Build a sound structure for managing growth initiatives
This seminar is exclusively for ACHE Fellows.
Growth, which has always been an ambitious and complex endeavor in healthcare, will take on increasing importance as the focus shifts to competing for market share, addressing barriers to growth and enhancing the patient experience. Deficit reduction initiatives and debt ceiling negotiations will no doubt result in lower payments in the future, creating an even greater demand for growth opportunities. This timely seminar will help you to build a structure for managing future growth initiatives and a process for instilling a growth imperative throughout your organization.
You Will Learn:
- Develop “the long view" in the context of uncertainty and disruption.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the implications of insurance exchanges in particular and health reform in general.
- Segment and prioritize growth opportunities by venue, service and procedure.
- Create implementation plans focused in 12- to 18-month increments allowing for midcourse corrections.
- Identify the support systems (e.g. IT and financial) and cultural changes necessary to support growth.
Conifer Health Solutions