2020 Virtual Face-to-Face Courses
We recognize how important it is for healthcare leaders to be in their communities to care for patients, the workforce and their loved ones, and we know many organizations have implemented travel limitations. In response to this and the feedback we received from many ACHE members and Fellows, we have developed national education, chapter panel education and customized Choice programs that are offered virtually for ACHE Face-to-Face Education credit through the end of 2020.
National, chapter panel and Choice virtual Face-to-Face education can be used to satisfy the Face-to-Face Education requirement for those obtaining or recertifying their FACHE® credential.
Learn more about national virtual Face-to-Face courses.
For information about virtual chapter education, please contact your local chapter leader.
Learn more about customized virtual Choice programs at our website or contact Catie Russo, program specialist at email@example.com. You can bring ACHE Faculty to your organization’s leadership team via virtual programming.
2020 In-Person Education
At this time, in the interests of the health and safety for all, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel all national, in-person events through Dec. 31, 2020. All other in-person events through the end of the calendar year currently remain open for registration. We are closely monitoring a wide range of factors on the national and local level, and we will communicate directly with registrants about any changes.
If you are registered for an event prior to Dec. 31, you should receive an email with instructions about your credit/refund options. For more information please contact our Customer Service Center.
Additional e-Learning Options
ACHE is proud to be your partner in learning. Please watch our Learning Center and social media for updates on new webinars, online seminars and self-study courses.
We understand the COVID-19 pandemic has financially impacted healthcare professionals across the globe. To help healthcare leaders continue to grow and learn, we are offering a 25 percent discount on the registration fees for all paid live webinars, webinar recordings and online seminars now through Dec. 31, 2020.
We’ve also created an Online Resource Center with numerous free webinars on COVID-19 and a range of other leadership topics. Many of these live and recorded webinars offer ACHE Qualified Education credit hours.
We recently implemented a new, more user-friendly platform for live and on-demand e-learning that, among other enhancements, will record your credit hours in real-time and automatically apply them to your account.
In response to the current environment, we have extended recertification deadlines for all Fellows scheduled to recertify in 2019 or 2020.
- For those in the 2019 recertification class who received an extension to complete the requirements by March 31, 2020, this extension has been continued for the class to complete all requirements and submit recertification application and fee by March 31, 2021.
- For those who are due to complete their recertification requirements in 2020, ACHE has extended the deadline to complete requirements, submit the recertification application and pay recertification fees until Dec. 31, 2021.
All Fellow applications on file with a 2020 expiration date have been extended and will expire on Dec. 31, 2021. Current Exam-authorized individuals will have until Dec. 31, 2020 to take and pass the Exam without their applications expiring.
Board of Governors Exam
- All current Exam-authorized individuals will have until Dec. 31, 2020 to take and pass the Exam without their applications expiring.
- If you received a Board of Governors Exam Fee Wavier during the October 2019 Board of Governors Review Course or through the current Exam Fee Waiver Campaign running March 1 through July 31, your waiver can be redeemed through Dec. 31, 2020. (If you submit your advancement application in July 2020, your waiver can be redeemed through Jan. 31, 2021.)
- Our testing vendor, Pearson VUE, is scheduling testing appointments after July 1 and has implemented safety precautions at all its testing centers. For more information, please visit the Pearson VUE coronavirus website.
- If you had planned to take the Board of Governors Exam at the 2020 Congress on Healthcare Leadership, you should have received an email from Julianna Kazragys, FACHE, CAE, credentialing manager, with information on how to schedule your test near you at a future time.
If you had planned to walk in the 2020 Convocation Ceremony, you will be invited to participate in 2021. Your cap and gown fees for 2020 should have been refunded in April in a separate transaction from your Congress registration. If you need further assistance, please contact the Customer Service Center.
To support healthcare leaders, we extended 2019 membership benefits through June 1, 2020. After June 1, membership for 2020 will be pro-rated at 50% for all members to allow for more access to valuable resources.
We’ve also created an Online Resource Center with numerous free webinars, podcasts, articles and more, covering COVID-19 and a range of other leadership topics. Many of the live and recorded webinars, including those in our COVID-19 Series With Front-Line Leaders, offer ACHE Qualified Education credit hours.
The ACHE Customer Service Center is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 424-9400. In an effort to protect the health and well-being of staff, visitors and our community, ACHE will operate a virtual office until further notice. Operations will continue and we are available to answer your questions.
We look forward to providing you a safe environment to learn while you connect with your colleagues. We will continue to post updates to this page.