Human Resources in Healthcare: Managing for Success, Third Edition, presents the techniques and practices behind effectively managing people—the healthcare industry’s most important asset. It provides the concepts and practical tools necessary for meeting the unique challenge of managing healthcare employees.
- This edition includes:
- An expanded chapter on health and safety in the workplace, highlighting disaster preparedness and management
- A new chapter on globalization and the mobile workforce
- A new chapter focusing on employee benefits and benefit design
- An expanded chapter on training and career development
- A new section containing complex cases
- Chapters include cases, discussion questions, and exercises
- Covers fundamental topics as well as timely issues
Instructor Resources: Chapter overviews and suggested class activities and assignments. To see a sample, click on the Instructor Resource sample tab above..