Student Discount on Course Texts from HAP
Easy Request Process
For each book request*, provide the following
- Course title for which the book is being considered and the season when the course will be taught;
- Course level (i.e., graduate, undergraduate, or continuing education) and expected enrollment;
- Likelihood the text will be adopted;
- Anticipated text use (i.e., primary, supplemental, or recommended reading).
*Note: There is a limit of three publications for examination per course. HAP reserves the right to evaluate all such requests.
Order and Ship Options
1) For fastest service, submit your exam or desk copy request via the online exam/desk copy request form.
2) To send a request via mail or email, provide:
- Instructor name, title of requested textbook, institution name, shipping address (no PO boxes), phone number, and email address;
- Contact name and phone number for HAP to verify the instructor’s employment;
- Email your exam/desk copy request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? For additional information: (312) 424-9451 or email@example.com.
Exam/desk copies are shipped via UPS within the U.S. and Canada. Please allow 7–10 business days to process and deliver your request.