For many years, financial analysis ruled at hospitals. Very little clinical analysis took place, but that is no longer the case. Today, as prescribed by the Affordable Care Act, there is a very real need to set goals and monitor clinical, quality and patient satisfaction results. In addition, current and near-future financial challenges cannot be addressed without appropriate and effective business intelligence information. This seminar will present proven strategies and practices allowing hospital executives to develop and operationalize the best possible BI outcomes using clinical and financial data.
- Describe how BI techniques and tools can create specific improvement opportunities around labor, supply chain, revenue cycle management, cost accounting and service line management
- Assess opportunities to improve outcomes when hospitals and health systems integrate clinical and financial reporting and monitoring
- Recognize how clinical reporting tools can maximize outcomes across organizations and minimize operational variability
Steven H. Berger, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA
Seminar leader Steven H. Berger, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA, president, Healthcare Insights LLC, will share BI strategies to develop and measure clinical, quality and patient satisfaction goals, validate levels of performance improvement and create practical solutions.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
All C-suite executives, administrators, directors and managers who have responsibility for setting goals and achieving outcomes