2015 Congress on Healthcare Leadership
We invite you to attend the 2015 Forum on Advances in Healthcare Management, which will take place on March 18, 2015 during ACHE's Congress on Healthcare Leadership. In this three-hour session, attendees will learn how current research in healthcare management can inform practices at their organizations. Submissions to the 2015 Forum on Advances in Healthcare Management are no longer being accepted. Submissions to the 2016 Forum on Advances in Healthcare Management will be accepted starting in May 2015.
The senior author of the selected proposal (or designate) will receive a complimentary registration to the Congress. (Travel and related expenses will not be reimbursed.)
Presentations for the Forum are intended to be reports of theoretical and/or empirical research by faculty, researchers, and practitioners in the field with the potential for high impact on healthcare management. Each of the six Forum presenters will have about thirty minutes to present their work and its implications for healthcare practitioners.
Proposals for the Forum should contain a maximum of 250 words. All proposals will be reviewed by a committee composed of practitioners and academics and will be evaluated with respect to the following criteria:
- Relevance. The proposal should address an important research area within the healthcare management field.
- Utility. The proposal should demonstrate how the key methods or findings from the research could be adopted by a health provider.
- Scope of Interest. Papers of broad interest to practitioners in diverse settings are preferred.
- Cogency. The proposal should be well organized, easy to read and offer clear managerial implications.
The following is the timeline for proposal submissions and presentation at the Forum:
- July 7, 2015: Proposal submission due date
- August 21, 2015: Final decision on proposals
- March 18, 2016: Forum presentation
Proposals should be submitted as an email attachment to Leslie Athey, Director, Research at email@example.com. Please ensure that the full proposal is contained in one file.
For more information about the 2014 Congress on Healthcare Leadership, contact the Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400.