NASBA Credit for ACHE Educational Programs
ACHE recognizes the need to support the continuing education needs of our members and has long provided credit for our Members and Fellows working as accountants. We are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Unfortunately, due to rising costs, we can no longer continue to approve every live event.
However, ACHE is committed to providing educational opportunities for the accountancy community. With the assistance of a new committee composed of individuals who are both ACHE Fellows and CPAs, the following face-to-face seminars were selected as being the most relevant to accountancy professionals. This process will be repeated each year.
Only the following ACHE Seminars have been approved for NASBA credit through June 2015.
Two day seminars
- Advanced Strategic Planning to Transform Your Organization
- Advanced Topics in Hospital Financial Management
- Aggressively Improve Cost, Quality and Throughput Using Lean Six Sigma
- Comprehensive Leadership for Senior-Level Executives
- Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- Critical Financial Skills for Hospital Success
- Driving Significant Financial Returns: Using Analytics to Improve Your Bottom Line
- Growth in the Reform Era
- Preparing to Live on Medicare Rates: A Margin Improvement Planning Program
- Process and Technique of Negotiating
- Tax-Exempt Hospitals and New Government Requirements
- The Fund for Education Ethics program
For more information, please contact Teri Somrak at 312 424-9354 or email@example.com.