Go beyond the basics of team building to create effective, healthy collaborative relationships with physicians, board members, peers and staff.
- Effectively use new tools and techniques to create a shared vision, ownership and alignment
- Distinguish your leadership style, build on your strengths and identify opportunities
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Examine approaches to identify and understand differences and similarities in your partners
- Practice techniques to build shared visions and directions while creating a safe environment for dialogue
- Better manage organizational success through the insight gained from proven assessment tools
Helping healthcare leaders build productive and healthy systems, partnerships and communities, seminar leader Gail Scott, president, Gail Scott & Associates, has been an educator and consultant for more than 20 years.
For More Information about this program and the On-Location Program:
Senior- and midlevel executives.