Delve deeper into what financial benefits a well-managed nonprofit hospital can receive, even in a down economy, and the approaches that can be used to maximize operational returns.
- Connect the financial plan to your organization’s strategic plan, and meet your community benefit mandate
- Improve your bottom line through effective labor and supply chain management
- Interpret key financial reports to gauge financial performance
- Establish standards for the profitability, viability or sustainability of clinical service lines
- Understand the impact of the financial environment on your ability to move forward on major capital projects
Steven H. Berger, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA
Seminar leader Steven H. Berger, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA, president, Healthcare Insights LLC, will show nonfinancial hospital executives how to explore critical tools and techniques required to confidently make tough financial decisions.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
This advanced level course is recommended for CEOs, COOs, service line managers and others who need to know more about the financial management of their operations.