Understand major healthcare changes and trends, and become a more effective manager of change, whether on an individual, departmental or organizational level.
- Apply a model for efficiently and effectively planning, managing and implementing change.
- Overcome individual and organizational resistance to change.
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Identify the major changes and trends in healthcare.
- Achieve buy-in from employees to support change.
- Think more imaginatively when planning for change.
John F. Sena, PhD
Draw upon the expertise of seminar leader John F. Sena, PhD, professor, The Ohio State University, as you learn how to plan for change and make it happen.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
Senior- and midlevel executives, including CEOs, physician leaders and department heads.