Developing Proactive Physician Alignment and Employment Practices
Learn practical tactics for improving relations with physicians
Acquire the strategies and tools that you need to implement successful and truly effective collaborations with medical staff.
- Analyze strategies for improving physician relationships in negotiations and minority ownership in physician practices, clinical institutes and physician councils.
- Increase revenues by improving the working relationship with your medical staff.
- Develop checklists that enable participants to immediately implement the strategies in their organizations.
- Expand your options by aligning physicians.
- Engage in case study analysis that illustrates successful models for physician employment, equity and time-share joint ventures, marketing co-ops and specialty referral panels.
Ken E. Mack, FACHE and
Michael R. Dermer
Enhance your understanding of the physician perspective as you explore successful models with seminar leaders Ken E. Mack, FACHE, president, Mack/Voyten & Associates, and Michael Dermer, retired former executive director, Urology San Antonio, P.A.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,375
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CMOs, senior-level executives, physician executives
and medical directors.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic