Aggressively Improve Cost, Quality and Throughput Using Lean Six Sigma
Replicate senior leader approaches found in top-performing organizations.
Apply high-leverage tactics to optimize healthcare-tailored Lean and Six Sigma that will drive millions of dollars in margin improvement.
- Identify best practices in achieving speed of results and setting manager goals to drive margin improvement.
- Use an organizationwide accountability system in which all managers are engaged to drive the speed and magnitude of results.
- Learn the seven tips for million dollar cost recovery to optimize the power of Lean, Six Sigma and Toyota Production System principles.
- Apply the power of Lean and Six Sigma to the often-avoided process of staffing optimization.
- Integrate physician decision-making processes into the organization’s strategic application of Lean and Six Sigma.
Greg S. Butler and
Chip Caldwell Jr., FACHE
Gregory S. Butler, president, and Chip Caldwell, FACHE, chairman, Caldwell Butler & Associates LLC, demonstrate how you can implement an action plan to bring and keep costs down while improving patient care.
This seminar was formerly titled, "Aggressively Improve Costs and Throughput Using Lean Six Sigma"
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other senior-level managers in hospital medical centers, multihospital systems, managed care and HMO and PPO organizations.
Continuing Education Credit
In addition to the 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to this seminar, ACHE is accredited by other organizations to provide continuing education credit. View complete information about these organizations.
View additional seminars by topic