HAP Holiday Sale - Order any book now through January 7, 2022 and receive a 20% discount when you use the promo code HOLIDAY21 at checkout. This discount excludes any multi-book sets that are already discounted and the Board of Governors Exam flashcards.
Executive Compensation: Guidelines for Healthcare Leaders and Trustees
- Non Member Price: $78.00
Healthcare executive compensation can be an intricate and difficult issue. How do trustees use compensation to recruit and retain top talent while remaining sensitive to the perceptions of their community? How do executives set clear expectations for compensation and fully understand what is expected of them?
Executive Compensation: Guidelines for Healthcare Leaders and Trustees addresses the many complex issues executives and board members must consider as they work to reach an agreement on compensation packages.
This guidebook covers:
- The board's role in setting senior executive pay
- The elements of compensation—cash, benefits, equity, and perquisites
- Setting performance indicators and relating them to pay
- Income deferral and wealth accumulation
- Employment contracts and negotiations
- Recruitment of healthcare executives
- Physician compensation
- Establishing positive public relations