Marketing Health Services, Third Edition
- Member Price: $80.50
- Non Member Price: $115.00
Instructor Resources: Test bank, course lesson plans, PowerPoint slides, and a transition guide to the new edition.
New! Comprehensive course lesson plans are designed to promote an active classroom. Use the lesson plans to set up a new course or adapt your current syllabus to this edition of the text. Activities have been designed to enhance critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as information retention and retrieval capacity. Designed for either an online or on-ground environment.
Includes 27 Case Studies!
Healthcare organizations are facing significant challenges as implementation of the Affordable Care Act brings about a number of paradigm shifts in the field. In the face of these challenges, healthcare marketers can implement a wide range of strategies—both traditional and contemporary—to help their organizations successfully navigate this period. This book brings a fresh perspective to many tried-and-true marketing techniques but also discusses new opportunities, including social media, healthcare globalization, consumer engagement, and more.
Changes to the third edition:
- The latest healthcare marketing trends are discussed, including database marketing, customer relationship management, and digital marketing
- A new chapter on social media reviews the various forms of digital communication and their impact on disseminating healthcare information within the field and to consumers
- Supporting information within the text includes in-line glossary terms, key points at the end of each chapter, discussion questions for student collaboration, and additional resources on topics discussed in the chapter
- Revised support materials include an instructor’s manual, PowerPoint slides, answers to selected case study questions, and an entirely new test bank