HAP Summer Sale: Order any book now through September 7 and receive a 20% discount when you use the promo code SUMMER21 at checkout. This discount excludes any multi-book sets that are already discounted and the ACHE Board of Governors Examination flashcards.
Human Resources in Healthcare: Managing for Success, Fourth Edition
- Member Price: $84.00
- Non Member Price: $120.00
Instructor Resources: PowerPoint slides, chapter overviews, suggested class activities and assignments, and a transition guide to the new edition.
Chapter 13 Excel Model for Students (click here for access)
Human Resources in Healthcare: Managing for Success, Fourth Edition, presents the techniques and practices behind effective management of people—the healthcare profession’s most important asset. It provides the concepts and practical tools necessary for meeting the unique challenges in today’s healthcare environment.
This edition has been thoroughly revised and includes the following new content:
- An expanded chapter on employment law and employee relations
- A new chapter on credentialing of healthcare providers
- A thorough update on staff recruitment, selection, and retention practices
- An expanded section on performance management, including workplace bullying
- A new chapter on workforce planning in a rapidly changing healthcare system
- A new chapter on nurse staffing in healthcare organizations
- New problem-based learning cases to engage students and expand learning comprehension
- Updated short cases, discussion questions, and exercises throughout