Sustainable success for healthcare delivery systems is a result of how leaders perform, regardless of changing environmental pressures. This highly interactive seminar will define the 12 developmental and sequential factors that create and sustain high-performance: trust, respect, leadership, corporate culture, structure, strategy, processes, talent, metrics, environment, pride and joy.
- Use self-assessment tools to determine the presence of each factor
- Examine and apply practical tools to guarantee the integrity of each factor
- Develop a personal action plan to enhance leadership performance
Thomas A. Atchison, EdD
This highly interactive seminar will uncover leadership’s deeper dimensions as seminar leader Tom A. Atchison, EdD, president and founder, Atchison Consulting LLC, helps you incorporate these factors into your leadership style and develop a personal action plan to enhance leadership performance.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a registration form
ACHE members $1,425
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CNOs, senior-level executives, physician leaders, department directors