Healthcare organizations face numerous financial challenges that demand optimizing any channel to effectively generate revenue. Philanthropy—voluntary charitable giving—has emerged as a viable method for achieving both a strong return on investment and a dependable revenue stream. This seminar explores specific strategies to elevate and evaluate philanthropy using sound business principles.
- Create or enhance a robust philanthropy program to generate dependable revenue
- Identify key behaviors to leverage the impact of senior executives in the development process
View additional learning objectives
You'll also learn:
- Gain comfort in soliciting through realistic solicitation exercises
- Establish specific steps to take in the next 100 days to strengthen philanthropy
Betsy C. Taylor, FAHP
Seminar leader Betsy C. Taylor, FAHP, chief development officer and foundation president of Erlanger Health System, will provide practical, actionable tools to strengthen the philanthropy function, to tell your organization’s story in a powerful way and to effectively participate in asking others to invest in your mission.
- Click on the Register Now link for the location of your choice
- Call ACHE's Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400
- Download a
ACHE members $1,325
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, senior healthcare executives and clinical leaders.