HAP Summer Sale | 20% Off
Order any book now through September 5 and receive a 20% discount off the member and non-member price when you use the promo code SUMMER22 at checkout. This discount excludes any multi-book sets and bundles that are already discounted and the ACHE Board of Governors Exam Flashcards.
The Patient’s Primary Care Experience: A Road Map to Powerful Partnerships
- Member Price: $33.60
- Non Member Price: $48.00
- New Release
The Patient’s Primary Care Experience: A Road Map to Powerful Partnerships is a handbook for providing patient-centered care. The book focuses on the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model, which emphasizes building relationships and enhancing communication. The authors begin by making the business case for the PCMH model and then dive into implementation tips and strategies.
Topics covered include:
- Partnering with patients in creating and achieving care goals
- Improving access through telemedicine, telehealth, and shared medical appointments
- Preventing and mitigating staff burnout while promoting resilience
- Engaging staff from the time they are recruited and throughout their tenure
- Sustaining provider satisfaction by making them feel heard, valued, and engaged
- Integrating patient and family perspectives into systems and processes
- Enhancing both the patient and staff experience with healing design
- Selecting and developing metrics that are meaningful to staff